Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A GAP IN MY LIFE...

Now that the exam season is over and there is hardly any reason to rejoice , when I dont have anything to do,I am feeling a big gap in my life.I have never felt so hopeless and helpless  in life  ever before.Realising that the  show goes on irrespective  of my whereabouts, I decided to engage myself somehow.I started attending my dad's office cum factory .Though there was hardly anything to do, I still observed  how much   I  can  contribute to my business.I realised how my dad earned bread and butter for my family, the amount wrangling done by him with the suppliers, workers and the authorities. I learned how difficult it was for my dad to earn each penny which I used to spend prodigiously.Now that I am jobless , I am in the search of a job to pursue after graduation and plan to study parallely for CAT 2009.

No comments: